Primary Service Areas

Helloquence oqmzwnd3thu unsplash20200402 27940 10qdopb

Wills, Trusts & Probate

Planning your estate to provide for your loved ones when you're not around may seem like the last thing you want to think about. But doing it now will remove a burden from your loved ones later.  Having clear written, legal instruments to carry out your wishes ensures that you, not the state, will decide what happens to your estate.  A will or a trust is especially necessary for anyone with minor or dependent children.  Designating a durable power of attorney ensures someone you trust has the authority to properly protect your assets and act on your behalf if you are incapable of doing so.  If you have specific wishes relating to your medical care it's important to have those in writing and provide it to your primary medical provider.

Todd's experience in this area includes:

Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney and Living Wills
 Revocable or "Living" Trusts
 Trust or Will Amendments/Updates

 Probate & Settlement of Estates
 Special Needs Trusts
 Guardianships for Minors and Adults
Contact Us Today
Todd Ungerecht Law Office - Guardianships and Adoptions

Adoptions & Guardianships

If you are looking to adopt a child or obtain a guardianship, Ungerecht Law will be there to help you throughout the process. Todd has experience assisting with unique family needs, including growing families through adoption, and guardianships of minors and adults in need of special care and assistance.

Some of his family law experience includes: 

Adoption & Stepparent Adoption
✔ Guardianships and Guardian Ad Litem
✔ Conservatorships
Transfers of Guardianships or Conservatorships to or from Another State
Contact Us Today
Todd Ungerecht Law Office - Prepare Small Business Documents

Preparing Small Business Documents

Whether you're just starting your business or have been in business for years. Ungerecht Law can help you with your business legal document needs.

Some examples of Todd's experience in this area includes:

Establishing Legal Business Entities such as LLC or S-Corp with the State
Filing DBA (Doing Business As) with the State

Partnership Agreements and Contracts
Registering Your Business Name
✔ Getting Your Federal Tax ID
Contact Us Today

Request a Consultation